Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Commercials featuring Joe Mauer

If I pause to reflect on the many commercials featuring Joe Mauer of the Minnesota Twins, the one that overshadows the rest is last year's Explore Minnesota clip where Joe Mauer sings the following, "Make sure to keep your glove near.  There is simply more to love here" at the 40 second mark.  Great lyrics from a hometown born and raised Minnesota Twin.  I'm not sure any of the people in that commercial had ever sung out loud before, but we like them all the more for it, right?

I enjoy this Head and Shoulders Joe Mauer commercial because, well, it's so true.
Joe Mauer, a natural athlete AND actor.
I know a couple girls who would've loved to be the extras in that scene!

Here's a Minnesota Twins baseball commercial featuring Joe Mauer and Ron Gardenhire.  Good ad campaign for the Minnesota Twins, I do declare.

And, of course, Joe Mauer's partnership with Kemps dairy products needs to make the list.  I know I'm biased, but I really do think Joe Mauer does a pretty good job saying his lines in a casual way.  Do you agree?

Well that concludes a partial tour of Minnesota Twins Joe Mauer commercials.  Another installment coming later!

No comments:

Post a Comment