Friday, May 25, 2012

Minnesota Twins Home Game Tonight!

Roar!  The Detroit Tigers are coming to town tonight and for whatever reason, I am SO in the mood for a great Minnesota Twins baseball game tonight at Target Field.

This work week was long and Memorial Day weekend...here I come!  I scored some great seats courtesy of a local ticket broker (I like doing my Minnesota Twins baseball ticket purchases close to home, don't you?!) and a few of my family and friends are heading out to Target Field.

GET ME OUT OF THIS OFFICE and get an icy beverage in my hand!  The workday cannot end soon enough!

Ok, that's all from here today.  Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend and hopefully it gets off to a great start with a Minnesota Twins WIN over the Detroit Tigers tonight at Target Field.

No comments:

Post a Comment