Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Songs that remind me of Joe Mauer and the Minnesota Twins

My workout playlist has seemed a little stale lately so I attempted another creative imagining experience and pretended I was picking songs for the Minnesota Twins workouts.  What a cool job that would be!  We've got a Minnesota Twins baseball team filled with guys in their 20s and 30s.  Athletic.  Using those details, here's a few of the songs I think the Minnesota Twins baseball players would thoroughly enjoy.

"Jump Around" House of Pain
"Sandman" Metallica
"Welcome to the Jungle" Guns n roses
"This is why I'm Hot" Mims
"6 Foot 7 Foot" Lil Wayne

I wonder if the Minnesota Twins players get irritated with each other's choice of music.  I'd like to hear that conversation...

This website has some cool ideas, pairing MLB players with a walk-up song. If I had to pick one for Minnesota Twins catcher Joe Mauer, I'd go with "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC.  It gets the Target Field crowd PUMPED!  Either that or "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO for, well, self-explanatory reasons. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment