Friday, June 15, 2012

Minnesota Twins Home Game Tonight!

The Minnesota Twins baseball team takes on the Milwaukee Brewers tonight at Target Field.  I know I always profile Joe Mauer on this clearly named "Joe Mauer on a Mission" site, but today I thought I'd give a few fun facts about the Milwaukee Brewers baseball team to get us all pumped up for tonight's game.

*  The Milwaukee Brewers were established in 1969.

*  The Milwaukee Brewers have gone through four logo evolutions over the years.


*  Paul Molitor, former Minnesota Twins player and fellow Cretin-Derham Hall alum like Joe Mauer, had his number retired from the Milwaukee Brewers.  What an honor!

There you have it!  Now that you have a few facts under your belt, get ready to enjoy the game.  I'm watching it from home tonight, but maybe there are a few last tickets remaining.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment