Friday, June 1, 2012

Minnesota Twins away game tonight

In honor of a fresh new month, I've decided to post the Minnesota Twins June baseball schedule here.  You're welcome!

As you already know, the Minnesota Twins are over in Cleveland for the weekend to take on the Cleveland Indians.  I'm hoping this means a pretty easy three wins, but I've crossed my fingers and wished for the same thing before with no luck.  So, we'll have to wait and see how it goes, but I'll be root-root-rooting for my Minnesota Twins home team and hope you will, too.

By the way, I'm seeing lots of red home games on here.  In case any of them tickle your fancy, pick up some tickets soon.  June is (in my humble opinion) THE month to see Minnesota Twins home games at Target Field.  The weather is fresh and warm, the potential of summer lies ahead, and Minnesota Twins baseball is the perfect complement to any afternoon or evening in Minneapolis.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment